Posted on May 21, 2020

Valley West Insurance

You may need a commercial auto policy if you’re a delivery driver. That’s because food delivery is business use of the vehicle, not personal use.

If you start driving as a job (whether full-time or as a side hustle) and don’t tell your auto insurance company, you could face a claim denial in the future if you cause an accident.

Some auto insurance companies are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by extending coverage to customers who are using their personal vehicles to make deliveries.

Contact Us Today to find out if you need to review your current coverage or looking to switch

Text or Call (702) 262-9900

Licensed in 18 States

#fooddelivery #autoinsurance #commercialinsurance #personalinsurance #getvwi
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.